We read a piece of non-fiction writing about Puppets. Then we wrote our own simple report about them. We had to think about what puppets ARE, what they HAVE and what they CAN do. We also drew some pictures of the different types of puppets.
Our next challenge was to proofread each others' work. We used crayons to highlight any important errors we made in our handwriting. We checked for:
- capital letters at the start of sentences
- lower case letters in the rest of the sentences
- tall letters reaching the line
- letters with long tails hanging below the line.
- full stops at the end of each sentence